Thursday, May 01, 2008

That's why they call it CYCLE.

I had another cycle last week. Yes, it was worse than usual. But what does that mean exactly? Well, I was able to work Wed to Fri. Then I got this terrible headache around Friday afternoon. I spent most of Saturday sleeping it off.

My friend did energy healing on me. She warned me that a lot of bad energy is flowing out. That's good for me in the long run but it was going to be rough for a little while. That little while lasted about 5 or 6 more hours. It was just a bad headache and aches and pains in different places. When I woke up the next day, I felt that the worst was over. I took Monday and Tuesday off to recover from my weekend.

Since then, I was just burried in work. As usual...

I'm alright, until my next cycle.

No comments: