This was forwarded to me by e-mail. Quite proud of myself (I'm a great Googler).
SCATTERGORIES- it's harder than it looks! Copy and paste into a new email. When you have answered all the Scattegories, send it on to friends but DON'T FORGET to return it to the person who sent it to you. Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial - which by the way is hard if you already have read their answers! You cannot use your own name for the boy/girl names.
1. What is your name? Xenia
2. A 4 letter word: X-ray
3. A vehicle: xebec --> small three-masted pirate ship
4. A city: Xenia, Ohio
5. A boy's name: Xavier
6. A girl's name: Xena
7. Alcoholic drink: Xanthia Cocktail --> (http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/994)
8. An occupation: xenagogue --> guide; someone who conducts strangers
9. Something you wear: Xhiliration (brand)
11. A food: xiphias --> swordfish
12. Something found in a bathroom: x-rated magazines
13. Reason for being late: eXcuse? (get it?)
15. Something you shout: Xtreme!
16. An animal: xeme --> fork tailed gull
17. A body part: xanthochroia --> (yellowness of skin)
18. Word to describe yourself: xenial --> adj. hospitable