Friday, August 21, 2009

Hope is never lost

I got a LOT of feedback about my last post. I got e-mails, FaceBook messages, calls all of love, prayers and encouragement. I want to thank everyone who just re-doubled their prayers.

I'm much better now. Saturday was the worst of it. I've slowly improved since then. (Big shoutout to my MOM!!!) I just wanted to share with everyone what was going on in my head at the darkest of times. Please be assured that in as much as I sometimes go there, I don't live there. I'm just telling you that there are times of weakness but even at the bleakest of times, I have never given up on my life or on my faith.

UPDATE: I've told my doctor about my neuropathy (pins and needles on my hands and feet). We're scheduling another PET scan in the next couple of weeks. She says it's to check if we can scale back the treatments. I'm just visualizing a clear PET scan. I'm opening myself to the possibility of this miracle. (Dean, you're comment just encouraged me!!!)

Again, Thank you, all!!! Please don't stop believing. I believe I will have my miracle soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now this is the kind of post I like to see! :o) Of course you can go to your dark place when you want and need to, just don't stay there too long!