Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26 - can't wait for my break

No problem!  (My doctor always says this.)
My doctor told me that I will get a break from my meds (by IV) Tue and Wed.  So we've made plans with some friends to go to the mall tomorrow to have lunch at this dumpling place.  Maybe some shopping after.  Can't wait!
 
The meds I usually get are for lungs (clearing phlegm), liver function (2 bags), antibiotics (1 bottle of yellow liquid that looks like pee) and stomach (to protect it; antacid?).
 
Immunotherapy
I had my immunotherapy shots today (3rd dose).  I got one on each shoulder and another in the knee area.  The shots in the shoulders hurt after the injection itself.  It feels like a bump with a bruise under it.  So I usually move my shoulders to get the blood moving in that area.  The accupuncturist does the knee shot.  I don't know if it's because he's an accupuncturist and he's injecting in an accupuncture point, but I don't feel that particular shot.  Maybe just he's just that good.

No comments: